Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology: Dedicated to PA Audiologists.
As an independent and family owned Audiology private practice looking to grow, we need a passionate and compassionate audiologist to join our team and help us better serve our patients and our community. We are looking for a full time Audiologist or 4th Year Extern to work in a fast-growing, private practice located in State College, Pennsylvania. We currently have offices in State College, Huntingdon and Lewistown, Pennsylvania. We provide audiological services from birth through geriatric populations including diagnostic hearing evaluations, otoacoustic emissions testing, auditory processing evaluations and dispensing of advanced hearing aid technology from major manufacturers.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
• Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
• Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
• Program hearing aids using a computer.
• Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
• Maintain documentation and patient files.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• The ability to work in a team environment
• The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients and team members.
• Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
• Active and current Pennsylvania Audiology license or eligibility to obtain a Pennsylvania Audiology license.
See our website for an overview of our practice: https://www.uhrings.com. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, email us at email@example.com.
About the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology
We are dedicated to advancing our profession and providing consumers with the upmost care.
Click here to learn more about our organization
Quick Member links:
Renew your membership
View Latest News